The Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) requires that we post the following two forms for your information:

Information About Brokerage Services (IABS) – this form provides you with information about your right to Representation in Texas by a Licensed Realtor.   Information About Brokerage Services

Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Notice – this form provides information on how you can file a written complaint against an individual that is licensed by the Texas Real Estate Commission.  Consumer Protection Notice